Monday, October 4, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake

Alright, I guess it is time that I post something more on this blog. I had a cousin get a little antsy (by the way, Joe, I had no idea you were even reading this blog cause you never posted a comment), so I figured that I better get posting.

Here is another recipe I got from Marin's Creations which was delicious. And perhaps even better than being delicious it was super easy and fast to put together. So here is the recipe....

Ingredients:
2 pkgs Stuffing Mix (I used Stove Top)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C Milk
1/2 tsp Pepper
3/4 lb sliced Deli Ham, cut into 1" strips (I just used some processed cubed ham)
8 Swiss Cheese Slices, or 1 C shredded ( I don't much like Swiss Cheese, so I used Mozzarella)
2 C Cheddar Cheese, shredded 
2 C Cooked Chicken, ( I used some bottled chicken I got from a friend, thanks Jennifer)

Directions (complete with photos, well of most of the steps)
1. Make the stuffing as directed on the package.
2. Combine the soup and milk in a bowl and set aside.
3. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and put the chicken in and sprinkle with pepper.

You can see the bottle I got my chicken from. Because it was a quart bottle I did not use all of it, so the smaller pan there on the counter is the other half I put away for another day.


Layer ham...


Cheeses...


Soup mixture....


and finally the prepared stuffing. Bake it for 45 minutes at 350 and VIOLA!!!!!






Here is a picture of it all served on a plate. Serve it with a roll and some veggies and it is a complete meal. Seriously, my husband loved this so much that within about two days he was asking when we were going to have it again. Thus we made it again shortly thereafter when we had some guests over. Both of which said guests DEVOURED it!!!!!

No comments: